Tuesday, August 22

Paneer Tikka Rolls - BFR #1

Blogger Friends recipes (BFR)#1

Trying out new recipes is one thing I always love to do.When I go thru the fellow bloggers blogs I used to bookmark some recipes which I find interesting, so that i can give it a try. I wanted to add those recipes ,which I tried ,to My CookBook.




I wanted to try Latha's (Masala Magic) paneer tikka rolls ever since I saw the recipe in her blog. Today for dinner I tried it and it was a big hit. It was very Delicious. As I didn’t have potato, which was in her recipe , I used some peas in the place of potato. I did seasoning with mustard seeds and curry leaves for the tikka curry too. These are the changes I did with her recipe.
Here goes the Recipe…

9 comments:

Krithika said...

Looks great !

Shilpa said...

Wow...they look great. May be I can try with something other than Paneer.

Latha said...

Hi Prema,

Thanks so much for trying this out and for your reference :-)
I'm glad u guys liked the dish. Its easy to make and even my kids love it ;-)
Cheers
Latha

sudhav said...

Super aa irruku prema..looks so yummy...will make them soon..

Prema Sundar said...

Krithika,
Thanks for dropping by..
shilpa,
sure u can try them with chicken. Its something like frankies which we get in India and u get lots of varieties in it.. u can try one of them.
Latha,
yes its easy to make and we all loved it.
sudha,
senju parunga ...nalla irrukkum

Rajesh Kumar said...


Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information.
Order Online Food Delhi

Dhiraj Kumar said...

WOW ..it looks fab ...so tempting..
Restaurants in South Delhi

Vemula Madhu said...

so healthy and tasty paratas
Sarees Online | buy sarees online | best sarees online | buy sarees online from india | silk sarees online | saree wholesale

Ayshwarya Singh said...

This was good but need some more information about your recipe like details of recipe, how you can prepare it,what is the benefit of eating your creation. so please share more information i am waiting for your next post with details.online food delivery restaurant